At present Iʻm working hard on the final edit of novel #2 (still unsure about the title). When I get out of the writerʻs cave I go straight to Kawainui Marsh to work on saving native plants covered over by mats of winter weed growth–very strenuous but the plants appreciate seeing the sun again.
- Is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg reading “Aloha, Mozart?” (Maybe so.) November 24, 2014
- A Connection between Opera and Hawaiian Chant November 21, 2014
- The Forest Returns to Kawainui September 29, 2014
- Jonas Kaufmann! August 7, 2014
- Mid-summer Update: it all continues July 22, 2014