If you’re downtown on Saturday morning, March 22, a little before noon, please stop by and I’d love to welcome you. I’m very grateful for the support of many friends, and honored to be reading at Hawaii’s largest library, now 101 years old.
- Is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg reading “Aloha, Mozart?” (Maybe so.) November 24, 2014
- A Connection between Opera and Hawaiian Chant November 21, 2014
- The Forest Returns to Kawainui September 29, 2014
- Jonas Kaufmann! August 7, 2014
- Mid-summer Update: it all continues July 22, 2014