On Sunday, Honolulu’s largest paper reviewed “Aloha, Mozart” so that was displayed at the Holiday Bazaar of the National League of American PEN Women along with the book and opera memorabilia. Wearing hats was requested and that gave me the rare opportunity to put on one with a lavish brim, once very much the style in Waikiki .
- Is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg reading “Aloha, Mozart?” (Maybe so.) November 24, 2014
- A Connection between Opera and Hawaiian Chant November 21, 2014
- The Forest Returns to Kawainui September 29, 2014
- Jonas Kaufmann! August 7, 2014
- Mid-summer Update: it all continues July 22, 2014