Starting this two-day celebration with traditional chants by my cultural group, me second from the right, Kalama out front giving it his all. Books are more popular than ever here, and I had seven events, interrupted only once by a massive rain shower, so loud all I could do was sit quitely, smile, and wait, then the sun came out and steamed off all the dampness.
- Is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg reading “Aloha, Mozart?” (Maybe so.) November 24, 2014
- A Connection between Opera and Hawaiian Chant November 21, 2014
- The Forest Returns to Kawainui September 29, 2014
- Jonas Kaufmann! August 7, 2014
- Mid-summer Update: it all continues July 22, 2014