Each year the Hawaii Book Publisher’s Association awards Ka Palapala Po’okela, “excellence in print,” and also recognizes books about Hawaii published elsewhere. It was a thrill to have “Aloha, Mozart” honored at the beautiful main library in downtown Honolulu.
- Is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg reading “Aloha, Mozart?” (Maybe so.) November 24, 2014
- A Connection between Opera and Hawaiian Chant November 21, 2014
- The Forest Returns to Kawainui September 29, 2014
- Jonas Kaufmann! August 7, 2014
- Mid-summer Update: it all continues July 22, 2014