This novel transports the reader across three continents and two oceans, immersing one’s imagination in the myriad intricate nuances of two cultures that are bridged together through Maile’s great talents and her sometimes misguided ambition.
Aloha, Mozart is great literary fiction; a book that should be well noted and added to everyone’s reading repertoire.
- Is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg reading “Aloha, Mozart?” (Maybe so.) November 24, 2014
- A Connection between Opera and Hawaiian Chant November 21, 2014
- The Forest Returns to Kawainui September 29, 2014
- Jonas Kaufmann! August 7, 2014
- Mid-summer Update: it all continues July 22, 2014